Thursday, March 14, 2013

Theme Thursday: Green

Now this is what I remember about childhood:  a yard with sufficient growth, plants, and bushes to create homes and villages!  Yes, we have green here in Texas.  And I'm praying we can figure out how to take care of the beautiful green we've been given so to not lose all the plants in the backyard!
Not so crazy about the green water hose in the background, but oh well...





And the 2 year-old clad in only a t-shirt (don't ask me what I had to pick up in the backyard!),
playing some golf in the green grass...


See more GREEN photography over at Clan Donaldson today!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You Texans! You get all the good spring early!

Rosie said...

Oh the green green grass! I'm looking forward to that :)

Christie said...

Do you live in Florida? We do! And your two-year-old reminds me so much of my own. Lovely photos.

NonDomesticMama said...

Every time I take a picture in the yard the hose somehow ends up in it. Love the basket of leaves.

Rebekah Es said...

Those living play houses are the best! That was my childhood too! I am sure you will do great with the yard, what a wonderful blessing that it was already so beautiful!

And that is how I potty train my wee ones, no pants!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm jealous! I can't wait to get back out west. We got nothing but mud here.

Micaela Darr said...

Half naked golf! Embarassingly, I think my hubby would love that. HA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs