Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Another diaper update

Today was a bright orange button. Mary Clare learned to sew yesterday and was sewing some buttons at her grandma's....Home Economics 101! Not only was Stevie eating buttons but was roaming the house with pizza crusts and apparently trying to stick them in light sockets. Lovely.

I lost the ebay auction for the sewing machine I really wanted. Boohoo. Some other really disturbing news was passed along to me today. Bummed about that. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. It'll be my birthday, after all ;-)

4 comments:

Lerin said...

Okay, I get to be the first Happy Birthday on your blog! It is officially the 4th. :)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday! (It's Wednesday morning here.)
I think I know of the disturbing news you were talking about. I read about it yesterday and actually thought of you knowing your connection with it...
Anyway, prayers for so many things right now!
Enjoy the day.

candyspirit said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST DAUGHTER.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

31 YEARS AGO TODAY A BLESSING CAME INTO OUR LIVES-LOVE YOU DEARLY

LOVE, MOM AND DAD

Kimberly said...

I know what you mean Blair...I posted about it on my blog today.

Happy Birthday!

Don't worry, you'll get a sewing machine...they come up on Ebay all the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs