Thursday, February 05, 2009

A joyful birthday


You can't go wrong with lunch at the Cheesecake Factory!

girls with NeNe


Me and SJ with PaPa


They came and sang to me :)


after blowing out my candle


Outside with NeNe


The kids with their grandparents


A fun afternoon! I went searching at 2 different stores for sewing machines. It's between a Kenmore and a Janome. I'm horrible at making decisions!

Tonight was a quiet family night. They baked me a cake and Steven took the girls to the store to buy me gifts. They brought their own money and each got me a spool of thread :)
I am so blessed. 31 years young!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday, Blair! You look beautiful as always. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day!

Kimberly said...

It is amazing...you are so photogenic...I am so NOT!

Shannon said...

Happy Happy birthday!!! Hope it's superb!

Spring Hailstorm said...

Happy birthday, Blair! What a wonderful day to spend with your family...those are always the best ones!! Nicole

Lael said...

The gifts of thread are extremely sweet. What a fun birthday!

Elizabeth said...

Yum, great choice of restaurant. Happy Birthday, Blair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs