Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Go Texan Day!

Yesterday we had our own "Go Texan Day"
with our homeschool friends.
Here are some pictures:

Ellie all ready with her beautiful braids!


SJ after playing in the dog water bucket
the jean jacket didn't last very long!


And the beautiful cowgirl on crutches!


All 3 kids with a traveling stuffed duck


Best Buddies


some cute cowboys!


Mr. K teaches them all about cowboys,
trail rides, horses, cows, and roping!


Show and Tell: Ellie shares her painted Texas flag


and Mary Clare did a painting of a cowboy
and his horse


The whole gang!


and the finale...a Wild West show
at Chick-fil-a


What a fun evening! Thanks so much to the
K family for putting this on!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha, I didn't know you were going to have the aflac duck! What's your aflac???

Blair said...

LOL, I don't really have an Aflac, so I thought maybe I'd do a "Texas" thing. I have one other Aflac idea, but I have to remember to take him to mass ;)

Blair said...

and hey, are you on the list? do you want me to pass him along since we're close by?

Anonymous said...

That was lots of fun! Preparing ready for this I may have learned as much as the kids :)

I'm glad you all enjoyed it and we love your pictures!
-Bev

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs