Sunday, September 28, 2008

Catching Up

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind...first the hurricane and then our week away. We had a wonderful time on our little "trip" and Steven enjoyed his Colorado elk hunting trip tremendously. I have so many pictures (over 200) to go through and lots of things to catch up on. This Friday is once again our "First Friday" class, so I've got a lot to plan. We arrived home late last night and spent today doing some general pick-up and deep cleaning, as well as attending mass at our home parish (with lights and electricity!), celebrating my parents' 34th anniversary, and our two nephews' birthdays.

Here are some pictures from the nephews' bowling party this afternoon. I'll be updating with hurricane and Austin pictures soon!

Well, just kidding. It looks like our internet connection is not quite up to par yet. It won't let me load 5 small pictures...ughh. I'll try again tomorrow! Nite nite!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs