Sunday, September 28, 2008

and some funnies

from the past few days:

MC: "Mommy, since I didn't get blood on my band-aid, I'll just use it for something else. I'll RECYCLE!"

~~~

Ellie, referring to a name I mentioned : "That's a funny name"
MC: "Ellie, we say that name is DIFFERENT, not funny."

~~~

I ask MC to choose some books to put in the room where our overnight guests will be staying.
MC: "Yeah, I'll get some fun ones so they can read when they're in time-out!"

~~~

Ellie: "I want to be a queen too"
MC: "Ellie, I'm the queen and you're the VICE queen. If I die or get sick, then you get to be queen!"

~~~

3 comments:

Neen said...

"VICE Queen", she is really good at the political thing! Too cute!

Elizabeth said...

Guests going to time-out.. hee, hee... that's hilarious. I wouldn't mind reading books in time out for a while. I wonder if my kids would go for it.

Anonymous said...

precious! You are smart to jot these down.

We miss you guys!
Beverly

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs