Sunday, November 03, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

Happy Sunday! Happy November! Happy Fall! It's finally cooling off a bit here in south Texas. We've had a busy weekend, and getting to mass was no different!

Steven was on a hunting trip for work, so I was flying solo for a soccer game, Nutcracker rehearsal, grocery shopping at 8pm, and cleaning the whole house in preparation for some guests who probably won't be staying here after all!  I'm so glad we gained an extra hour this morning. I needed it!

We were planning to attend mass this evening after Steven got back, but around 9:30am while cleaning up our pancake breakfast I realized that the girls probably wouldn't be back from their 4-H Food Challenge in time for mass. I jumped in the shower and somehow got all four kids to church just as Father was entering the church! Mass started about seven minutes late...thank you, Jesus!


Here's what I wore: maternity shirt from Ross, old black peasant skirt with holes, my black clogs, and my hair soaking wet in a clip! This might be my first belly shot on the blog? 22 weeks today!

I didn't hear any of Father's homily since I was dealing with both the boys and bathroom issues, but I always love the Zacchaeus gospel. May we do whatever it takes to get a glimpse of Our Lord and invite him into our hearts and homes!

So the girls are off with some friends for their contest, somehow we located their contest clothes, they didn't eat lunch (oops), but Daddy is home and it's a quiet house. Now it's time to take a deep breath and get some rest to prepare myself for another busy week. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

See more Sunday outfits over at Fine Linen and Purple:
http://www.finelinenandpurple.com

4 comments:

Laura Rose said...

Cute! I LOVE Ross! Your baby bump is adorable. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Awwww..I love baby bump photos. Yours is super cute.

Beth Cotell said...

Love that shirt and the bump!

Rosie said...

You look so fabulous! Such a cute bump :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs