Thursday, August 28, 2008

St. Augustine

and little saint Augustine Patrick, pray for us!
His announcement
How loved he was and is!

I think I've mentioned before that I try to remember my miscarried babies on that saint's feast day, since I purposely didn't remember their due dates. These feast days would be special days we would have celebrated if they had been born, so I try to think of it as a special feast for our family as we remember these souls in heaven, ask for their prayers, and continue in hope of our eternal destination together! Hopefully in the coming years I will remember to do something special with the children in their siblings' memory.

St Augustine and Monica by Ary Scheffer


Today I entrust 3 special family intentions to sweet Augustine Patrick,
as well as heartfelt prayers for my friend K, a single homeschooling mom with cancer and some complications.
Can you please send up a little prayer for these intentions?
Thanks, friends!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Pray for us, little saint Augustine Patrick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs