Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Meme

Shannon tagged me for this meme. I'll try!

Rules of the meme:
1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was a sophomore in college, had probably just met Steven, and was about a month away from our first date!

Five things on my To Do List today:
Well, the day's about over so what did I do?
1. Woke up early to watch K's boys
2. Laundry (still a bit of folding to do!)
3. Some more home decorating activities
4. Take Mary Clare to ballet class
5. Wal-Mart

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pick out some really awesome charities to give to
2. Remodel my kitchen (well, Steven would probably want to buy a ranch...)
3. Adopt a bunch of kids
4. Hire a housekeeper
5. Go on some fun family vacations with all our extended family (a beautiful beach, Europe, Holy Land...)

Three of my bad habits:
1. Staying up too late!
2. Fast food
3. Putting off prayer

Five places I have lived:
1. TX suburbia in a beautiful modest home on a culdesac
2. TX suburbia one block away in a McMansion
3. A TX collegetown--dorm, Catholic community house, house of a beautiful family, and a few years later in a duplex as a married couple
4. 3 apartments in TX suburbia
5. my dream house here in TX suburbia, thanks to some dear friends who sold it to us :)

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysitter
2. Daycare teacher
3. Public schoolteacher-Kindergarten
4. Catholic schoolteacher-1st Grade
5. Homemaker/Homeschooler!

I tag whoever hasn't done this yet and would like to :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs