Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I forgot...

that we have a yard! The girls usually play in the backyard at some point during the day, but I rarely go out for very long. There's just so much to do inside! And I never go in the front yard during the weekdays. Well, today I used the style of a good friend and let them go wild with the water hose! It made things cooler for me too. We also watered in the front and met a wonderful neighbor next door. And a bonus...it made for some great naps!

Playing in the water


This one is too funny of Ellie sitting in our only "pool" for now!


Ellie takes a break with Timber


PaPa came over for a quick visit and a lunch treat!


Popsicles always make hot days feel much cooler :)


Watering the live oak in the front yard


Watching some snails, their favorite creature!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! I love the one of Ellie sitting on the dog.

Em said...

It must be so nice to live so close to your parents, Blair...
Happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what cute pictures! I don't think I've ever seen Mary Clare with her hair down like that, it's so pretty and long! I also loved the pic of Ellie sitting on the dog! lol What a good dog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs