Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Painting projects continue...

My little helpers this morning...

Before we start


Big helpers!


Well, the furniture didn't get painted over the weekend, nor did we go on a fishing trip! We spent Sunday going to about 4 different Wal-Mart stores looking for the paint sprayer thing that Steven needed. No luck. Then I was ready to paint the furniture with brushes, only to discover that the only white paint I had was some kind of textured paint! Needless to say, the painting didn't get started until today. I'm painting Peter's dresser, 2 nightstands, and 2 wall shelves. The girls helped with the first coat before getting tired and ready to clean up! So now, they're fresh and clean while Mommy is covered in white paint with still a coat or two to go! Hopefully I'll be done in time for ballet class this afternoon!

Oh, and while at one of the Wal-Mart trips, I went ahead and bought paint for our master bath. Looks like November is painting month for me! Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday and thanks again for the complements on my headboard (which also required some more paint today since I didn't paint it low enough for the bed to cover the white part!)...

Signed,
Blair the preggo painter-mama

4 comments:

Colleen said...

You are brave! Two little girls and a bunch of paint. I don't think I would have tried that with my oldest two. But, now that I think about it, Elizabeth probably would have stayed in one spot and quietly painted. Now Jonathan... not so much.

Happy painting!

B-Mama said...

How great to get the girls involved... That's one less coat you have to do! Blessings, B :)

Em said...

Can't wait to see your finished room, Blair! It's going to look so nice!

Shannon said...

how fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs