Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nursery coming together!

I'm having so much fun getting all Peter's stuff ready! He'll likely be co-sleeping with us, so the room is more for me (and his belongings)...at least in the beginning.

Here's the finished dresser with new knobs and the changing table we already had. I've spent several hours washing and folding baby clothes and blankets today. I forgot just how generous my sister-in-law and friend were to give us SO many gorgeous clothes! I can't wait to dress him up!


And here's the crib that took Steven and I a few hours to put together! Somehow we succeeded. The bedding still needs to be washed and ironed but I had to see how it looked!


And here's who is using the nursery right now...dolls!


May your Sunday be blessed!

3 comments:

Em said...

Looks great, Blair!

Lillian said...

How beautiful! I'm so excited for the B family!!

Neen said...

I love how you blog. I have so enjoyed watching your room get ready and now the baby's room. I can't wait to see the little guy! In Him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs