Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Miss Twinkle Toes

They left the curtains opened during dance class today, so I took a video of my happy little "Twinkle Toes"! Note Ellie's head watching intently. She might already know Mary Clare's tap and ballet moves better than her sister!



Mommy is still in recovery-mode from the painting...whoa, that wore me out! And I think some of the stuff still needs another coat :( But at least the headboard is done now, and I'm on a roll with the white paint!

Here's my "lovely" 34 week picture of me with paint all over! Please excuse the attractive painting attire! We happened to have a mirror sitting by the fence, so I thought I would mark this crazy day with a crazy shot (as I talked on the cell phone)!


Tomorrow morning is the girls' first dental appointment so please say a little prayer for us!

5 comments:

Roxanna said...

Mary Clare looks SO cute! And your belly does too. I hope we can go visit when Peter arrives! =)

Em said...

You look so cute!

Lillian said...

You look radiant! I am sooo happy for you and your beautiful family! Can't wait for Peter's arrival.

Colleen said...

I think your giggling in the background is as cute as MC's dancing.

B-Mama said...

What precious footage of Mary Clare... and you look phenomenal, mama of three! So excited for your family. Blessings, B

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs