Thursday, November 29, 2007

3 Days Until Advent...

and 3 weeks (or less) until we meet our baby boy! Wow. I'm still in shock that this weekend starts December and the beautiful season of Advent. We've been enjoying the new feel of things inside the house and the cool weather outside the house! I love to sit on the couch during the quiet nighttime hours, just gazing at the tree and thinking about the exciting month to come! I can't get a very good picture of it in the dark, but here's how things look (I know it looks the same as the last post, but I did change a little on the fireplace)...




Tuesday my mom came to watch Mary Clare perform again at dance class and the girls enjoyed playing with NeNe and doing puzzles and all the other fun stuff I keep up high! Yesterday the girls decided to make a bunch of paper ornaments so Daddy could have a chance to put something on the tree after he missed the Monday morning decorating. Today we had a nice Holy Hour with my Regnum Christi team, followed by a yummy lunch at Lupe Tortilla (where there is a sand playground for the kids!), and a special surprise "Welcome Peter" cake and gift, thanks to my teammmates :)

This weekend we're going to have a little celebration for our non-thumb sucker, and Steven and I will have our last "date" before baby at his company Christmas party. I still need to do a little shopping but mostly feel ready for this new month and season to begin! Okay, off to try to get everyone (especially me) down for a nap before tutoring tonight!

Blessings to you all this Thursday!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Non-thumb sucker! How did you do it?

Blair said...

Took away the blankets!

Colleen said...

I'm so glad you found something that worked! When Elizabeth sucks on her thumb she plays with her belly button. Unfortunately, I can't take her belly button away! :)

Neen said...

It all looks so festive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs