Friday, July 18, 2014

Regional Swim Meet

Not much to say; I've been pretty quiet here this month.  We've mostly just been doing swim team and hanging out at home!  A pretty boring summer, but I'm sure I'll be longing for the simplicity in a few months when we're back to our busy life again.  Maybe.  We did have the beach outing last week and overnight guests and a beach trip this week, which was lots of fun!

The kids are swimming hard at practice each morning and improving their times at the meets.  The Regional meet was this past weekend and then they have City next weekend, which is the end of the season for my crew who won't be going to State.  We're proud of our swimmers and glad for the lessons and strength they've gained while working hard this summer!

Steven Joseph swam the backstroke for the first time and did AMAZING!

The only shot I got of Ellie, because I missed her first event.  She swam very well, too.

The little ones are just too cute ready to "dive" in.  He had a little incident before this event, which we may or may not want to remember.  It involved another boy in line getting pushed into the pool.  I'll leave it at that!

Love his "dives!"

Look at that awesome freestyle breathing!

Mary Clare ready for backstroke

Concentration

Streamline!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs