Monday, April 30, 2012

Big boy

Our baby Thomas is now 19 months old! He's learning new words each day and I wanted to make a list of his cute words and phrases! This is the only "baby book" we've got!

Doesn't he look big here at the beach this weekend?  Where'd my baby go?


Mommy
Dada
Dada worr (work)
Dada nigh (night)
Joe joe
Joe joe nigh
Eh-ye (Ellie)
Dih-duh (Mary Clare, not sure where that came from, maybe "sister")
NeNe (whenever he sees the phone)
Papa
Bye!
Moh (more, with sign language)
Apple
Ray (grapes)
Chichih (chicken)
Nana (banana)
Teetuh (pizza)
Wahwah (water)
Ju (juice)
Toe
Safe (carseat)
Shoes
Socks
Booboo
Poopoo
Peepee
Ba (bath)
Mine!
No!
Moh (yes)?
Airplane
Bike
Ball
Guitar
Up me (help me)
Open
Name
Buh-ee (buddies, "Curious Buddies" show)
Si-zuh (scissors)
Key (keys and car)
Boat


One of my favorites is "hey!" when you take something away from him. Especially funny when I am unlatching him from nursing!

Also "hap-en?" for "what happened?" and "I know" repeated when he's upset, mimicking me when I comfort him.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs