Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Zoo Tomorrow

Have you heard this kids' song?
"Mommy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow.
Mommy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow, we can stay all day.
Going to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too. We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo."

I think I'm more excited than they are! Should be a wonderful day to visit with some friends and share God's beautiful gift of wildlife with the girls. Mary Clare hasn't been since she was about 1 1/2 and Ellie has never been. I'll post pictures when we get back.

Please send up more prayers for Steven as he continues his interviews and his last month of classes! Yay! I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. Where did 2006 go? I'm looking forward to the new blessings of 2007!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs