Sunday, January 17, 2010

Progress

Making progress on several fronts the past few days!

~The cracks on my fingers are GONE! "Knight" Nguyen is my hero! Still some itchy patches and teeny blisters but overall I feel like a new woman!

~Mary Clare is showing some real progress in her reading. Her fluency is improving and she's starting to read books on her own and try to read my emails and websites. Yay!



~The weather is warming up! We have started to get outside again, playing in the yard and at the park this week. Hoping the rain and cold stay away.



~Ellie is staying "dry" at night these days! It's been about 3 weeks and I think she's only had one accident. We usually wake her once or twice to go to the bathroom, but we are all (especially her) so happy to only need diapers for one child right now!

~Stevie is talking so much this week; he's putting words together in short sentences and I even conversed with him the other night while driving with just the two of us.

~I've almost finished two articles to send in; it's been a few months since I've done some writing-for-profit ;-)

~We made it to Mass in time for a seat today...it's the little things, right?

~We're about to head over to the local ice rink before it shuts down for the season. This will be the girls' first time to skate; wish us luck! Hopefully I'll have some good pics tonight!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs