Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nothing to say, no pictures to post.

Hopefully we'll have the camera thing sorted out in the next few days! Our week has been rather uneventful...

The girls wrapped up anything they could think of for Steven for Father's Day...his tie, toys, markers, etc. It was really cute!

We've gone swimming almost every evening. Mary Clare can now take breaths in the deep end (Praise God! Now it's not so scary to watch her swim!), and Ellie is getting confident swimming to us in her floaties. Stevie loves the water too!

Steven is doing a bathroom project this weekend, so hopefully I'll have some pictures to post of that.

Oh, and we had a fun grocery store trip yesterday! The Kroger that is close to our church (where we had science class) has kid-sized shopping carts! The girls pushed the carts while I just held SJ in the Moby wrap. They had a blast and I didn't have to push a cart...win-win!

Someone on one of my message boards asked us yesterday...what is SO you? Her example was a diaper bag that had a print she loved, but I found some art prints that are SO me:

Since I love the beach and this looks like my little family! (I need to buy this print!)


And I love the colors of these flowers!


So...what is SO you? Post a link in the comments!

Now I've got to go clean my house for my lay group coming over in less than 2 hours! Hope you have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hey Blair!
I did a "This is SO me" post on my blog. I'd put a hyperlink to it in this comment, but I don't know how to. This was a great idea for a blog post! I loved the artwork you chose as being SO you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs