Friday, June 13, 2008

Sweet Stevie


Another pic from my parents' camera. I got him his 2nd new outfit for the baptism! He has received so much clothing from family that this is only the 2nd time I've bought him something to wear! This is the "picture chair" and I'll have to find some of me and of the girls as babies sitting in this chair :) It's been a busy week and we had a fun zoo visit last night (sans camera), but we've got another day at home before the busy weekend begins! Hope you all have a great one!

5 comments:

Sean & Bobbie said...

He's adorable, Blair! It's so much fun to watch your kids growing. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!
(You know how much I love outfits like that.) Nice choice for your little man - he is so handsome!
Beverly

Shannon said...

oh my gosh he's beautiful!

Lael said...

He is always super cute, but this picture is a just wonderful. What a handsome baby boy!

Elizabeth said...

Blair, he is SO cute!!! Have fun with your sweet babies!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs