Wednesday, December 05, 2007

On the eve of St. Nicholas Day

I went shopping tonight for some last-minute goodies for the stockings. I have been going back and forth about doing stockings tomorrow vs. leaving shoes out for St. Nick. But I think it will make it easier on me long-term to do stockings on St. Nicholas Day and just their 3 special gifts on Christmas. Hopefully we can watch our CCC video on St. Nicholas and enjoy our day at home tomorrow!

Peter could definitely arrive any day now. The doctor said I'm dilated more and we both doubt I'll be making it until my scheduled c-section date on the 20th. I finally packed my bag today and bought a few travel-sized things to take to the hospital. It looks like our lovely friends Veronica and Enrique have agreed to be the godparents of yet another of our children, and we have a few different options of when and where we'll have Peter baptized, since we prefer to do it within the first week or two. God-willing that will fall into place!

I'm just about over the nesting attempts...but have yet to do the painting in the nursery, put pictures up, or finish the other painting projects I had planned on. I guess those will all wait until the new year! Any type of strenuous housework tends to bring on contractions for me, so I have a lot of good excuses for not getting things done ;)

Hopefully I'll be back on tomorrow with some pictures of the girls and their stockings! Hope you all have a Happy St. Nicholas Day! May his life be an example and inspiration to us all of love for Christ and love for others...

4 comments:

Em said...

Happy St. Nicholas Day to you too!

Colleen said...

Oh, I hope that Peter doesn't keep you waiting too long! :)

Roxanna said...

Yay! I am glad Enrique and Vero are going to be the god-parents! How are you going to do it since they are in Qatar?

Happy St. Nicholas Day Blair! =)

B-Mama said...

So very excited to hear that Peter may be on his way sooner than later! Blessings and you look wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs