Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Only a Day Away!

Tomorrow is D-Day! C-section is scheduled for 8:30am central, so hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be in recovery cuddling and nursing my sweet baby boy! Thank you guys so much for all the prayers. They've been very much needed this week as the girls are very antsy, my contractions are continuous and getting stronger, and I'm overall just getting worn out and ready to deliver! Hopefully I can lay low today (yesterday MC had dance and I went on way too many shopping excursions...I was at the mall until 11pm!), although the girls are wanting to bake a cake or cookies and apparently the eggs got thrown out last night :-/ At least the contractions slowed down enough for me to get my last full night's sleep! Hopefully I'll be home Saturday or Sunday and able to rest up for a wonderful Christmas with our sweet baby boy! I'll surely be able to relate to Our Lady this Christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful day...maybe I'll update later...after the cleaning...and baking...and packing...and resting...

10 comments:

mom-in-training said...

How exciting!!! I will say an extra prayer for you and your precious little boy for an easy delivery and a quick recovery. What a special Christmas gift your family is receiving this year!!!

Lillian said...

Blair! I'm so excited for you and Steven! You are DEFINITELY in my thoughts and prayers!! Email me which hospital you'll be vacationing at! LOL!

Lindsey said...

Wow, Blair! The time is FINALLY here! I cannot wait to hear the good news. Rest up and just enjoy your baby boy! Merry Christmas!

Shannon said...

praying that St. Gianna sends down her blessings for a beautiful delivery!

KBratten said...

Prayers for a safe delivery and the arrival of a sweet little BOY!

Colleen said...

I hope you have a wonderful experience welcoming Peter into the world. God bless you!

Amy Parris said...

This will surely be a Christmas to remember. I'll be praying for you tomorrow.

Kristen said...

We pray that all goes well!

Mrs Marcos said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your newest little blessing! Prayers and good wishes for you all day Thursday.

Anonymous said...

God bless you, Blair and Peter!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs