Friday, December 07, 2007

Oh when will Peter come?

Any guesses? How about weight/length? (The girls were 7 days late and 7lbs, 2 days late and 7Ibs 5oz. I don't remember lengths...about 20in?) I'm still having irregular contractions and am dilated to a 2.5. Both the doctor and I doubt that I'll make it to the scheduled c-section date of the 20th but who knows! I've never had Braxton-Hicks contractions like this or dilated this early. My guess is late next week when I'll be 38 weeks and hopefully he will be big and ready! There are several great Catholic feast days next week...Our Lady of Guadalupe on Wednesday, St. Lucy on Thursday, and St. John of the Cross on Friday. I think Friday would be my day of choice...in case God was wondering ;-/

Tonight will be a great mom's night out, an Advent Tea hosted by my lay movement at a local clubhouse. It's always a most beautiful evening where ladies host tables and bring their own china. We pray the Rosary and listen to some talks on Advent, while munching on appetizers and desserts. I can't wait!

The First Friday class went well this morning...we had THREE crafts to do in 1.5hrs! They made a little colored Nativity, an ornament with their picture on it, and a neat Advent chain with special acts of charity to do each day. Unfortunately I forgot my camera :( It's nice to have that behind me and not much on the agenda for next week. Still a bit of Christmas shopping to do online. Better go do some browsing and maybe get a cat-nap before the fun evening!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

Lillian said...

I'm guessing he's coming on your due date. Only because you already have a history of being late. Braxton Hicks are common once you start having more kiddos. ;-)

But ... my second guess is Dec. 14th.

Finally, I'm guessing he'll take after daddy and be bigger than the girls. So maybe he'll be around 8.5 lbs and 21 inches??

Lael said...

Hi Blair -
I'm going to chime in here because I'm an expert on December babies. We have two :) I find it much easier to relate to Mary and Joseph with a newborn on Christmas Eve.

My guess will be Dec 12 and just over 8 lbs.

I have been trying out this blog thing (although only Brad's high school students saw it for the first month or so!)

Your girls are so sweet - what a lucky baby Peter is to be welcomed by them!

Jessica said...

I'm going to guess that he'll come on December 17th and be 7lbs 14oz. :)

Colleen said...

I'm going to guess December 16th simply because Gustin came four days before my scheduled induction. And, I'll guess 8 lbs 1 oz. for the weight. Oh, this is so exciting! I can't wait to meet little Peter!

Em said...

I'm going for the 19th and 7 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long for absolutely no reason at all:)

veronica said...

I'm with Lillian..I think he'll wait around to share a birthday with his NeNe! As for weight, I guess he will weigh in at about 7 lbs 8 oz..like Emily, for absolutely no reason at all!

B-Mama said...

Count me in for Dec. 15th and 7lbs. 15oz.!! Keep up the good cookin', Blair!

Lindsey said...

I'm guessing December 15, and 7 pounds, 8 ounces (my birth weight:)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs