Saturday, December 29, 2007

I survived...

...my half-week with Steven back to work! My mom and aunt came over Wednesday afternoon, Thursday I was all alone, and today my mother-in-law and sister-in-law with her 2 kids came over. Steven Joseph had his first doctor appointment and was already up to 7 lbs 7 oz, after losing almost a pound in the hospital! Way to grow, buddy! He's sleeping and pooping a ton and is just so adorable I don't know what to do. Here's how he currently resides in my lap...


Ellie is acting a bit wild, and Mary Clare has been craving lots of attention, but overall they're doing well with the new baby. I'm healing well and feel good most of the day, but if I miss a nap I start to crash in the evenings, feeling horrible. I'm so excited that Steven will be home for a 4-day weekend so hopefully I'll get lots of rest...

Except that now we've scheduled Steven Joseph's baptism for Monday in town, and Mary Clare's 5th birthday is on Wednesday with a party on Saturday. Hope I survive...

Off to change another poopy...How can he poop while sleeping???

3 comments:

Ms. K said...

Beautiful pictures, Blair!

Glad to hear you're doing pretty well. Can I bring lunch/dinner over sometime next week? Wednesday or Thursday would work well for me. Just let me know.

Karie

Blair said...

We'd love for you to come by, Karie! Is your email the same? Steven goes back to work on Weds, so the girls and I should be home Weds and Thurs...Weds is actually MC's birthday! You can email me at blairandsteven AT yahoo and I'll give you directions and such :)

Blair said...

Also, you or anyone else are welcome to attend the baptism on Monday at 11am at St. Theresa's in Memorial. Fr. Dean is baptizing him :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs