Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Washington DC Trip-Days 1&2

Day 1 was travel day!
We were at the airport dark and early.
SO MUCH LUGGAGE for 8 people!

First flight, to Chicago

Peter enjoys the LONG layover in Chicago with some pizza!

Steven got upgraded to First Class on the 2nd flight and gave me his spot.

We flew into Baltimore, where we met Steven's cousin, his wife, 
and his son at a wonderful Italian restaurant

We got two rooms with hotel points at the downtown LaQuinta

And then we were off to mass at the Ordinariate parish in Baltimore, Mt Calvary


Truly felt this hymn in my heart that day, so thankful 
for my Faith, my family, and my friends that day!


We met up with some friends at mass. I've known Annie online since MC was a baby, and it was such a blessing to get to meet her and her beautiful family in person! They hosted us for a delicious lunch at their home.

And even took a nice family pic of us!

Then we were off to our rental in DC! 
Loved this 1890s row house for the first half of our week!

Photography by Katie Grace ;)

We went and checked out the Jefferson Memorial the first night
(well, I stayed in the car with the little ones, too cold!)

and also drove by the Washington Monument. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs