Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12 in 2014

My top posts of 2014! Linked over with Dwija at House Unseen!



In late January, we moved into a rental cabin to await the arrival of our sweet bundle of love in February!  Here's the post where I give a tour of our cabin!



In February, our precious Katherine Maria Grace arrived!  Here's a post showing some snapshots of her first few days!


In March, I shared her birth story (my 5th c-section), and also shared the photos of her beautiful baptism!



In April, I wrote about our experience of meeting Saint John Paul II, and wrote a Five Favorites post about my Five Favorite baby items!
















November was a month where Katie turned 9 months old and I did a House Tour!


And December included lots of fun Christmas Memories!!!


And we're off to a New Year's Eve celebration! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

I'm so happy your house is sold and you're back home. What an exciting year it was!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Blair!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs