Friday, February 23, 2007

My Baby is Growing Up :*(

Ellie turned 22 months today on the 22nd. She is talking so much more. We went to a Pro-Life benefit tonight (Alan Keyes is an AMAZING speaker!) and when we picked the girls up at my parents' she kept staying, "Mommy here. Daddy here." and just grinning.

Last night after she had another fit about nursing we decided it was time to start weaning. We're using Steven's mom's method of gum...yep, when she wants to nurse I give her gum! Or Cheerios with milk in the middle of the night. It's been over 24 hours. I'm a little sad, but her behavior has been really good today. I think it's the right time (but maybe I'll change my mind at 3am!). Mary Clare weaned at this age, but I was also pregnant. Praying that we might be blessed with a new little nursling in the near future. I already miss my little baby...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs