Saturday, February 17, 2007

Reason #2 to homeschool

The other moms in the group are great! We had a mom's night out at a restaurant last night. I felt right at home with all the ladies, we all had so much in common, and it was so much fun to just visit and share and ask questions! I could've stayed there all night and felt like we'd all known each other forever! There are several young moms with kids the ages of mine, so that's really nice too. I just feel like God has planted me right where I need to be (obviously!), and I'm so thankful to have this huge (35 families) but close-knit Catholic homeschool group right in our area, to help us further discern and become more confident about our decision to homeschool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs