Sunday, February 03, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

Eh, another outfit I'm not crazy about.  Wintery clothes are more fun since you can layer, but it's pretty warm in Texas right now.


Shirt from Ross with black cami and the same black peasant skirt as last week.  Necklace/bracelet from my mom and black ball earrings from Kohl's.  Black Born clogs.  Mary Clare and I had matching side braids and we sang in the choir again.  I think I did better this week with the organist there :)


I like the flower on the shirt but I don't like the way it fits my waist.  It's actually a maternity shirt, so I guess I just need something to fill up the belly besides the chub! Back to Zumba this week!

We spent the afternoon at the beach, so I'll share some more enjoyable photos soon!  Have a lovely week, ladies!

See some better outfits linked over at Fine Linen and Purple!
What I Wore Sunday linkup

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Well, I think it's a very flattering look. You shouldn't be so negative on yourself!

Ann-Marie Ulczynski said...

I love the length of that skirt! I feel like I might know you; you seem so familiar to me. (Promise, not stalking!). Were you at A&M and St. Mary's? I'm class of 03. I wonder if we were there at the same time.

Unknown said...

I agree with Shannon. A very flattering look indeed. I love the grey pearls as well. lovely.

Ann-Marie Ulczynski said...

Ok Yay! I am glad to know that I am not crazy. It's nice to "meet" you as well!

Erika said...

Love the stripes and grey pearls!

Beth Cotell said...

The flower on the shirt is very cool...adds an interesting touch. and I love the jewelry...great accents to the outfit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs