Thursday, February 02, 2012

{pretty, funny, happy, real}

round button chicken
~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday at Like Mother, Like Daughter


{pretty}
Padre Island National Seashore

{funny}
There haven't been many photos of me on the blog in awhile!  
Here's how I braved the cold at the seashore!  Funny!

{happy}
It doesn't take much to give the kids a fun time!  They each enjoyed a dolly ride last weekend (except Thomas, who at least laughed with them)!

{real}
Thomas tends to have these really fun meltdowns when I need to be cooking dinner and cleaning up after dinner.  So they moved the couch to keep him out of the kitchen while I was cleaning up that night!  
 Yes, Auntie Leila...I know these children should be helping me clean up after dinner.  I read a couple of your chore posts today.  Working on that.  At least the eldest is usually willing to help with the baby, even if she's not helping me clean!


5 comments:

*kate said...

I love your sweatshirt! Looks like a great outting :)

Jill said...

I always give Aslynn the, "Watch the baby" job. It's one of the most helpful!

Jill said...

And I LOVE seeing photos from the beach. I am imagining I am actually there.

Leila said...

That baby can wreak havoc on the best-laid plans. Believe me, I know! Thanks for posting!

Lisa said...

Nice beach pictures! Pretty good thinking on behalf of your family to move the couch. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs