Sunday, September 09, 2012

The Godparents Came to Visit!

Catching up a little bit here, I realized that I didn't post photos from when the G family came for the night on their way to a beach weekend with their family a few weeks ago.  It was less than 24 hours, but we made the most of it!  Got a few photos...

The big van arrives...

The next morning the dads and 3 of the boys went fishing, so Veronica and I hung out at the house with the rest of the kids.  They played well together.

The girls adored precious little Miriam!  She is the princess after 4 boys!



Gerardo is a great big brother!

Peek-a-boo!  I see your tummy, too!

I love this picture with his bed head and PJs!


She survived the wrath of Big Tom!

And the kids enjoyed watching Curious George on the big van TV!

Thanks for the fun times, Veronica and Enrique!  Hoping for many more!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs