Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tonight


Tonight I made our late Thanksgiving turkey.
Tonight the pan wouldn't fit in the oven so I left the oven door cracked.
Tonight the turkey somehow still came out delicious.
Tonight we ate dinner at 8:30pm on my grandmother's china and talked about what we are thankful for.
Tonight my husband claimed it was the best dinner I ever made!
Tonight the dinner dishes still sit on the counter.
Tonight I talked on the phone while my husband went to bed.
Tonight I talked on the phone while my youngest kids got into the sewing supplies and my camera.
Tonight I have 25 comments on my Heart post...1/4 of the way to my goal :-)
Tonight I rescued my battery charger from the bed of the truck.
Tonight the battery charger still works after being rained on and snowed on in the truck bed the past 2 weeks.
Tonight I said I was going to bed early. Really.
Tonight I am brainstorming about all the Christmas gifts I haven't bought.
Tomorrow I must clean the house and do the dishes, and the laundry.
Tomorrow is a dentist appointment for the girls.
Tomorrow is the Christmas program (I hope the batteries charge for the camera!).
Tomorrow is today. I must go join my slumbering family...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs