Sunday, January 27, 2013

What We Wore Sunday

 What I Wore Sunday linkup

This outfit wasn't too exciting.  We were in a rush to get off to Mass since my oldest and I sang in the choir for the first time.

Turquoise sweater was seen last week, it's from Stein Mart, black peasant skirt is old, and shoes are Born clogs.  I guess you'll have to get used to the dirty mirror and hanging towel :-)
Plain silver hoop earrings and beautiful necklace that belonged to my late friend, Kelly.  After Mass, we were invited to the circus with some friends!  I switched to a lavender shirt underneath the sweater, and changed into jeans and my tan clogs.

And here are my sweet kiddos after Mass today!  It is WARM in Texas this January!  Oh and that's our new porch swing that got hung up last night.  We also got some porch rockers, and had our neighbors over to sit around the firepit last night.  We're enjoying the outdoors in our new house!

Go and visit Fine Linen and Purple for more Sunday fun!

5 comments:

Ann-Marie Ulczynski said...

You look great! Yup, we were sweating outside today in Texas. Nice porch weather.

Las Vegas Mama said...

I love the turquoise sweater, it looks very pretty with your eyes :)

Shannon said...

The closeup picture of the necklace really does the sweater justice. It's a lovely textile. Oh, and your children look so sweet on that swing!

Unknown said...

FAB.U.LOUS! Love the color of your sweater, love the necklace and your smile says it all!!

Colleen said...

You look beautiful, Blair. I always think you look lovely, no matter what you wear. You just have such kind face and pleasing smile; you're a natural beauty! Of course it doesn't hurt that that color is beautiful on you!

And yay for porch swings! I'm jealous! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs