Here's a fun video to start your week off with a smile :-)
Not sure what I love most...Tommy in his diaper saying "one more time!," Ellie with her interesting rendition of the "Dashing through the snow" verses, or Steven Joseph walking through holding the phone on speaker with NeNe.
Thanks for your sweet encouraging words in my "What I Wore Sunday" post! You ladies are so kind, and I'll be sure to join that link up often just for the pick-me-up! Now I'm ready to post these goals I started last night, so I can go take a shower and start my real work for the day...it's nearing 11:30am!
Goals from last week:
1. Make order for Seton homeschooling materials.
3. Update bills and addresses (call BofA again,
4. Decide on workout plan (gym or Zumba?) HAVEN'T DECIDED BUT I DID 2 ZUMBA CLASSES AND 1 JOG DOWN THE STREET
5. Daily readings on Laudate DO MORE OFTEN !
7. Art contest? DECIDED AGAINST
8. One Daily Mass. MAYBE IT'S NOT MY SEASON?
Goals for this week:
1. Order remainder of homeschooling books.
2. Bills, file, and phone calls (bank, dentist, hospital)
3. Workout 3x
4. Daily readings on Laudate
5. Put away remainder of Christmas decor
6. Start prepping guest room
7. Furniture purchases
8. Meals: Leftover tortilla soup, baked chicken tenders, baked potatoes, breakfast for dinner, pizza
9. Blog posts: Livestock Show, Steven Joseph funnies, Instagram collage, PrettyFunnyHappyReal, WIWS