Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Girls Weekend iPhoto Collage

From top left: road tripping, finally seeing NeNe, waiting for friends at yogurt place, girlfriends and yogurt! 2nd row: a rainy morning in "the woods" so happy to see trees, happy me meeting friends at LaMadeleine, friends and their babygirls, me with precious Agnes Lucia!  3rd row: with NeNe at AG Place, cousins at B family Sept birthday bash, rainy drive home and I love the cross on downtown building, MC as a checker at the children's museum. 4th row:  Ellie as a vet, the crazy chaos of Kidtropolis at the children's museum, the girls in a quilting area, and the sun shining through clouds on the drive home.

Those are all my iPhotos from the trip, but I still need to upload my good photos.  What fun memories of a great weekend with friends and family!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs