Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tired Girlies

We had a busy week. We went walking EVERY morning this week! I'm really enjoying getting my heartrate up while visiting with some wonderful moms. Today my parents came for a visit and we did some mall shopping. The girls really enjoyed seeing their NeNe and PaPa...it had been a few weeks!

Ellie is really starting to make out sounds and words this week. She can finally say ball, apple, and duck. Today she was making a dirty diaper and was telling my mom "poopoo!" She also loves to babble on the phone.

We're exhausted today. Last night I decided to go to Super Wal-Mart at 9:00pm WITH Mary Clare. I don't know what I was thinking. I was going to try to leave at 8:30 and be home before 10. But we got home after 11! I am so slow in Wal-Mart. I need to do better ONLY staying on the food side. That would save me a lot of time! But I did also forget my list last night, so I have a little excuse. I got some more organic-type foods and healthy breakfast foods. We'll see how things go over the next few weeks as I try to implement healthier meals for our family. I'm also thinking of starting The Light Weigh program soon. We'll see if it works out. I've got a lot on my plate this fall, but this is something I've wanted to do for awhile.

So we had a late night, an early morning, and a busy afternoon with my parents. This week will include 2 trips to H-Town and several other big activities. We need to rest up! Mary Clare didn't fall asleep for her nap until close to 4 today...it's going to be a long night! Below is her picture; she fell asleep sitting in a chair with her head on her play kitchen! Too funny! She likes to put on a long skirt and a sweater and play "meeting"...like when I go to church meetings! Oh and she also snipped a strand of her hair this week so I had to give her a trim. It's been a crazy one!

Maybe I'll have some reflective inspirations later...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs