Sunday, May 05, 2013

WIWS on the road!

Blogging from my phone in the car on the way to downtown mass after spending a long weekend at our friends' farm out in the country. We had a great time visiting, exploring, enjoying the beautiful views, and even harvesting honey from the beehives. We also got to attend a May Crowning of our old home school group at another farm nearby. A blessed weekend indeed!

My Sunday springtime outfit is colorful and fun like our weekend has been! Skirt was thrifted, yellow cardigan from Kohls, turquoise flats from Target, and the necklace and I think the shirt are both from Steinmart.


Oh and I'll add one little thing while I'm fixing the photo and the links from the car-blogging after arriving home.  The pastor of our old church where we visit while in Houston, who we've known about 13 years, keeps complimenting me on how good I look!  He's done it three times now.  And get this...HE'S EIGHTY!  Makes me feel good that at least an old priest can see that I'm trying harder to not look like a frumpy mommy!  Sadly for us, but happy for him, he'll be retiring this summer after putting in his resignation 5 years ago.  Praying that the church will get a new vibrant pastor who loves Latin and the liturgy!

Linking up to What I Wore Sunday hosted by Mandi at Messy Wife, Blessed Life, since the Fine Linen hostesses are celebrating a wedding this weekend. Congrats, Emily!

7 comments:

natalie g. said...

Love the outfit!!

Unknown said...

The SKIRT!! So fun and what fabulous colors!! WOW! you could top it with anything and be set. Love that. Happy Sunday!!

Erica Saint said...

Very fun skirt! I love it!

Rebekah Es said...

I love the story of the priest, so sweet, and he is right, you look great!

Mandi Richards said...

Those flats look so pretty! Love the color. Thanks for linking up!

Andrea said...

Blair I LOVE this outfit on you! It's like your personality in clothes! So cheerful! You do look great. :-)

Sheena said...

Pretty colors!!! I think Father hit the nail on the head! You look great! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs