Sunday, April 14, 2013

What I wore Sunday

This morning was a repeat outfit, and I didn't take my picture, so I thought I'd share what I wore last night.  We went to a fundraising dinner for an inner city parish.  FIRST DATE NIGHT IN FOREVER!  We left the kids with friends' kids who have teenagers.  It will be so nice to have our own babysitters one day!

The fundraiser was in an outdoor plaza at an art center.  I wanted to wear my little black dress, but knew it would be windy and a bit chilly, so I decided to add some leggings and my new yellow cardigan.  It's so windy here that it can be quite dangerous to wear shorter flowing skirts!  I wore some comfy shoes, hoping I'd be dancing a lot.  We danced a little (it was called "Noche Latina" after all!), but not as much as I would've liked! 

I also "Instagrammed" my outfit the other day, when we had two homeschooling events, aiming for a No-Frump Friday!  I realized my teal cardigan matches a pair of flats I have.  And I wore "skinny" jeans.  Not sure how I feel about them, but I'm kind of in between my other jeans sizes, so I thought I'd try these.

And here's my lovely girl, since I can't help posting one more First Holy Communion photo.  I didn't do a What I wore Sunday last week because everyone wore the same thing as Easter, except Ellie!

Check out more Sunday outfits at Fine Linen and Purple!
 What I Wore Sunday linkup

2 comments:

Hallie @ Moxie Wife said...

The yellow cardigan outfit is so cute! You are adorable. :)

Shannon said...

Awww, your daughter look so pretty! What a classic First Communion look. Love it.

I think the skinny jeans look great. They're so flattering on everyone I know, as long as they're the right cut. Those definitely are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs