Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Five Favorites Wednesday





five-favorites-moxie-wife-1 

Congratulations to the Five Favorites Hostess Hallie
on the arrival of her precious new son Charlie!

Here are some of my favorites :-)

1.  
Glowing little girl in gorgeous big church
I mean what can be more beautiful than this?
I absolutely love the dress that we found at Burlington Coat Factory
Veil also from Burlington, shoes from JCPenney,
Rosary bracelet by Ruth at Loreto Rosaries,
New earrings thanks to Merle Norman and a fabulous ear-piercer!

 2. 
Special centerpieces with favors 
by my parents at CandySpirit.com
My mom designed these lovely centerpieces.  
The one on the left has bubble gum, and the one on the right has pens.  
They make lovely centerpieces and favors for different events.
Check out their website!  My mom also designed beautiful invitations.

3. 
R.J. Goodies Cakes
This is a local bakery in Spring, Texas (North Houston).
Their cakes are amazing and beautiful!
I don't even like the flavor she chose (red velvet), 
but I've been snacking on the buttercream frosting.  Delish.
Houston friends must check them out.

 4. 
American Girl
What could be more fun and girly than a lunch with mothers and daughters
at a fun place like American Girl?  When you've saved up enough money to buy a doll,
it's even more fun!


5.
New sandals for Easter!
We rarely all find new shoes at the same time, 
but on a mother-daughter shopping trip we each found some adorable shoes!
The girls' are from Ross and mine were from Marshall's.

Thanks for visiting!
I look forward to reading about more Favorites!
Thanks for hosting, Hallie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs