Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Silly kids on Instagram

Addison loves her some NeNe bracelets!


Steven: "NO, Addie!  Red goes on black!"
Addie: "Rules, rules, I don't like rules!"


Our first trip to a bouncy establishment in almost 4 years (since MC got the injury that led to knee surgery).  I think we left unscathed, except for my mental state!  Spending 2 hours chasing Thomas in a warehouse full of screaming, running, jumping kids is a true Mommy workout!  Try to visit with friends at the same time?  Forget it.  Won't even be able to finish a sentence.


Steven: "Ya gotta do it like this, Addie Paddie!"  Pretty sure Team Steven clearly won this game.



Addison, in her sweetest high-pitched voice: "We've got to help the dirt!  We're helping the world be healthy!"

My parents' PC is not compatible with Blogger, and my iPhone won't let me load the pictures in order, so not sure how the formatting is going to turn out with this one!!!


1 comment:

Neen said...

She is a cutie! Looks like you are having a fun visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs