Monday, July 16, 2012

Ahh, some pictures. Finally.

Let's start at the very beginning.  Please bear with me.  I've got a lot of photos from our week in Houston.  I still need to sit down and learn the settings on this camera, but for now even using auto makes me so, so happy.  I love clear pictures!  Yay!

Here are the kids in the car.  Must have been after our lunch at Freebirds because Ellie made a foil cross!

We ended up driving straight to my parents' house.  So happy to see NeNe!

Outdoor fun!
Thomas LOVES the ride-on cars at their house!

Couldn't get the color right on this one, but cute nonetheless!

After visiting there for awhile, we were greeted with a fajita dinner and some family members at Steven's sister Jill's house.

The cousins got right to work playing.

And the adults got to work with beer and talking, and I'm sure some kind of sports on TV.  Can't wait to spend a week with this crew at the beach next month.  36 people in one house!  Gonna be a BIG PARTY!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Beautiful pictures, Blair! I'm so glad you finally have a camera that works the way it should!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs