Thursday, July 26, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

round button chicken
~Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life~
Every Thursday at Like Mother, Like Daughter

A pretty Insta-photo one night last week.

Pretty girls in their new shirts from Sam's :-)

I'm always happy to spend a breezy evening with the baby pool in the driveway.

He was happy doing leaps into the pool, and I was amazed to catch him and his shirt in-flight!

Or not funny when it's bedtime!

Funny to watch him fill every spot in the Battleship board!  Some serious fine motor skills going on!

The girls have been making cakes with clay.  I find my phone camera filled with these pictures each day!  We've got quite a variety, from a gun and deer head to an engagement ring and pea-in-the-pod!

 Hope to be back later today or tomorrow with some lovely photos from the beach on our anniversary!


Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Jill said...

Those are some seriously amazing clay sculptures! Wow. My favorite is the engagement ring in the box. :)

Cute pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
site design by designer blogs