Monday, October 11, 2010

a Productive Morning

Today I started "back to life" again. BopBop is back at his home. Homeschooling is back in session, although Mary Clare claimed it was a holiday and I claimed ignorance only to see on my calendar that it is Columbus Day today. Oh well. We have Week 8, Day 1 complete and I am happy!

My Small Successes, all done before 11:00 a.m.:
I got out of bed at 7:30.
I changed about 10 diapers.
I nursed a baby about 5 times.
I made pancakes for the kids and me.
We completed our homeschooling lessons.
I put a load in the washer.
I cleaned up poopy underpants and peepee on the floor.
Cleaned out a potty chair.
Killed a mosquito with my bare hand.
Took a shower and got dressed.
I continued to read home design blogs and look on Craigslist and our local classifieds, and pondered what projects to do in my house.
I held a sleeping baby and kept myself from eating him up.

It's been a good day so far. Maybe I'll actually get the house picked up and one or two decorating projects started.

4 comments:

ViolinMama said...

This is SO opposite my morning...I've taken advantage that it is a holiday lol!

You amaze me. You've done more by 11am than I've done in 5 months with our newborn - you ROCK!
:)

Mary said...

I'm really impressed that you were able to get a shower in!

Stephanie said...

Small steps, Blair! That sounds like an excellent morning, but I have to ask how you shower in the morning with 4 kids???

Shannon said...

wow! you're like wonderwoman!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs