Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why I'm not posting much other than pictures

What else is there to say? The pictures tell the story.

He does this all day. Climbs onto chairs and stools.
Finds any type of writing utensil to eat or draw on things.
Or make it look like he's going to fall and poke his eye out.
This is a ball point pen and a pen cap while standing on a school chair.


And anytime I try to cook he does this: scream at my legs.
I had raw chicken hands so all I could do was call Mary Clare to
please document why I have such a hard time preparing meals.


This stage won't last forever...

6 comments:

Megan said...

That is what making dinner looks like at my house, too!! If I even walk into the kitchen, Reed is attached to my legs and whining! Drives me crazy!

Kristen said...

We are sooooo there! Just remember you will miss it someday when you are preparing meals in your quiet kitchen. :-)

Kimberly said...

Blair,
I used to pop Gabriel in his high chair and give him some toys/crayons/anything! because he just wanted to be near me, but I couldn't hold him of course.

Colleen said...

I'm right there with you, Blair! Too funny!

candyspirit said...

guess he'll be a mountain climber!!!

with a huge walking stick! so funny!

he wants you to hold him while you are cooking so he knows what he is on the menu for dinner and is hoping for a taste sample from MOM

pretty smart!

Love, Ne Ne

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs