Thursday, January 01, 2009

Where were you when 2009 began?

I'm sure you were out to dinner,
out doing fireworks,
out partying with friends,
in watching the ball in Times Square,
in having a bubbly with your loved one,
or maybe just in fast asleep.

Can you guess where I was?

?

?

?

?

?

?


(note the adorable cupcake PJ pants from NeNe!)
Yes, I was hanging up little girls' dresses
as I heard the fireworks going off.
My family is asleep
(well except the one who is coughing right now. ughh)
and I decided to tackle the laundry tonight.

Uneventful, you say?

Actually, it was quite an event
to finally have this newly termed
"Folding Room" ie guest room
not looking like this anymore...
Yes, those piles are highly organized.
But oh, when the children ruin them
while trying to find a piece of clothing!

I do understand now why that Duggar Family
has a closet-room for all the family's clothing.
It sure makes a lot more sense
to have all the clothes in one place,
at least when there are little ones who need help
choosing clothes and dressing,
Can't wait to see how it works for you, Veronica!

So it's been about a month since the clothes have been put away.
Now most of them are home in their dressers.
I am home at my blog.
and 2009 is here...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
May 2009 be a year of hope, joy, and blessings
for all of us!

2 comments:

Lerin said...

Happy New Year! We spent ours watching fireworks with our babies and friends, but I think my room is slowly being taken over by our laundry piles... lol. That was time well spent, Blair!! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there were fireworks for the new year...
Happy new year!
I was watching tv with my husband, actually we were cuddling up and waiting for midnight to get a kiss and go to bed...
We were both exausted by our day at work...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs