Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've been waiting for this day




The girls were whining about wanting pancakes this morning. I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open and told them I was not going to make pancakes this morning. Mary Clare got out all the ingredients, measured them all out, and made the batter all by herself! I just helped her a little with telling her the amounts of the ingredients and with the pouring and flipping. What a great feeling! They are learning to take care of themselves! They were both so proud. There's a great math lesson for today!

All of you with lotsa little ones, realize that this time is short. Soon you will have big helpers who can even cook breakfast for themselves! Woohoo!

I wonder what we'll be eating for breakfast all week?


2 comments:

candyspirit said...

LOOK OUT RACHEL RAY!!!!

Julia said...

This is very encouraging!!! :) Thanks for the glimpse into the future! Way to go girls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs