Friday, November 14, 2008

Some of the many reasons I love homeschooling

We can have friends over for a tea party on a Tuesday afternoon


We get to experience the world around us
at Nature Club a few times a month
This was an area nature preserve yesterday,
unfortunately our hike had to move elsewhere since it was flooded


Three beautiful faces I get to look at everyday!


And one of the best parts of homeschooling....
Wonderful Friends!

pigtailed preschoolers :)


I love this picture because it shows the uniqueness of our group:

One of the moms is reading
Mary Clare is running to the playground
My friend C is pushing one of her kids to listen
Several are barefoot, some have rubber boots
J with his doo-rag, B with a string around his head
It would be interesting to see these kids in a "normal classroom"

I'm thankful our classroom is our home
Our school is the park
and our friends are the coolest :)

1 comment:

Neen said...

Great post. I love the way you write and point out all the good things in life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs