1. Aprons – Y/N?
No, I think we finally got rid of our old ones from Cook Staff on the Aggie Awakening retreats. I'd like to find a pretty one someday
2. Baking – Favorite thing to bake:
Cakes and cookies with the girls
3. Clothesline – Y/N?
Nope, I love my washer and dryer!
4. Donuts – Have you ever made them?
I've made them with refrigerated biscuits before. But we usually like to go to good old Shipley's...a Texas chain that really has the best donuts ever!
5. Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day:
6. Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze?
No, but I think my parents might pass theirs over sometime soon
7. Garbage Disposal – Y/N?
YES! It was Steven's first handyman project and I was so proud of him :-)
8. Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource?
Hmmm, blogs? Flylady? NFP message board?
9. Ironing – Love it or hate it?
Hate it! I'm trying to get better but am just thankful that no one has daily clothes that need regular ironing.
10. Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?
Yep, one of the 2 kitchen drawers!
11. Kitchen: Design & Decorating?
Right now the kitchen has a whitish mauve color on the walls, rose-colored countertops, and white cabinets. I've always wanted a yellow kitchen, and all our plates, napkins, etc are in blue tones. So hopefully in a few years we'll remodel the kitchen (since hubby's company does flooring and countertops) with pale yellow walls, new white cabinets, and a light colored granite countertop.
12. Love: What is your favorite part of homemaking?
I'm really enjoying making our new house feel "homey", painting walls and decorating. I'm not real crazy about the everyday cleanup stuff, but I like when the house is clean and tidy.
13. Mop - Y/N?
No. I clean with a scrubber and dishtowel under my feet, and on my hands and knees for the bad parts.
14. Nylons - Wash by hand or in the washing machine?
I only wear tights, since I get so many snags in my hose. They go in the washing machine.
15. Oven - Do you use the window, or open the door to check?
16. Pizza - What do you put on yours?
I never make it, but the girls and I like plain cheese. I also like chicken alfredo pizza.
17. Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
Surf the net or call a friend
18. Recipe card box - Y/N?
19. Style of house
20. Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N?
Yes, but they don't match our current kitchen :-/ We still used the cloth napkins with guests the other night though.
21. Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland?
Organized. When hubby fixed the disposal, I put in shelf paper and made it look pretty.
22. Vacuum - How many times per week?
2 or 3
23. Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do a week?
1 or 2 each day
24. X's - Do you keep a daily list of things to do and cross them off?
Sometimes, especially at a busy time like now since we just moved
25. Yard - Who does what?
Not sure since we just moved in. Hubby will probably do most of that.
26. Zzz's - What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
Depends. Usually dinner dishes or a laundry load
I tag whoever is reading this and hasn't done it yet ;-)