Sunday, November 10, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

We had a lovely mass and some nice cool weather this morning! 
I went with an easy black dress (not maternity but has pleats that make it look like maternity), leggings, clogs, and a light periwinkle sweater. I also wore a black and white polka dot scarf, but had to put it in the wash after a scary diaper situation (When I said the 3yr old was potty trained I was wrong)!  My now 23-week belly is getting bigger each week. Seems like every day I put away more clothes that no longer fit and search for more in the maternity bin!

I'm hoping to take some Christmas pics of the kids today. We'll see how that goes! Yesterday was a full day of ballet and mall shopping for the girls and a soccer game and bike riding for the boys, so today should be a nice day of rest. For now, it's time to grill steak and chicken for our usual mid-afternoon Sunday "dinner."  


Hope you all have had a lovely weekend! Find more blog posts about fun Sunday duds at: 
http://www.finelinenandpurple.com

3 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Such a cute outfit! Good luck getting pictures of your kids...I know how hard that can be!

Kathryn said...

I love dresses that double as pre-, during- and post-maternity! Those are gems. You are glowing!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I hope you got some good pictures today. Have a blessed week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs