Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

(loaded a bunch of fuzzy iPhone photos from the past month!)

Pretty

My girls with their sweet teacher Miss Courtney at a fun dance playdate a couple weeks ago. She taught them a cute dance and then they all brought lunches and played on a waterslide in the backyard. We will miss Miss Courtney!

Happy

Welcoming the newest bundle of love to our group of friends. A sweet little girl to join their other daughter and 3 sons. We are all so happy for them!

Funny

The 3 of us dressed as cows for Chick-fil-a's Cow Appreciation Day! And they gave Ellie free food too, even though she didn't want to dress up. Tommy and Daddy stayed home, but Daddy got leftovers since they gave each of us a whole free (big) meal!

Real


My tupperware cabinet needed some serious cleaning today. Here are all the extra lids I had in there!!! This week I organized that cabinet, my shelf of photo albums, and had help from BopBop and MC with a bunch of paper organizing. A productive week!


Read more at Like Mother, Like Daughter

5 comments:

*kate said...

What lovely ballerinas :) Great pictures.

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

My tupperware cabinet has suffered the same fate...typically at the hands of my sons...

Linny said...

1) I love the blurred picture of the ballerinas!

2) I just finished my "nesting" period, and my tupperware cupboard looked almost identical! Too funny!

3) The kids dressed as cows with the "Eat Mor Chikin" signs made me bust out laughing!

Lisa said...

I, too, have *plenty* of plastic containers; but hey - it's better than not enough!

faerieeva said...

I could have sworn one of my boys had gotten into your tupperware cabinet. That is how mine ends up looking nearly every day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs